GUIDELINES TO BOOK YOUR DRIVERS TEST
18 years or older is required on the date of the test in order to apply.
1. You must go in person to any Traffic Department in the Western Cape to obtain a test date.
- Remember to take the following with you:
- Your SA ID book or card
- 4 x black and white ID photos (Identical)
- Learners license
- R135 booking fee (fee may vary)
2. Go to reception desk and ask for Application for drivers license.
3. The receipt will be your proof of payment serve as confirmation for you test date and time.
Be sure to have the following with you on the day of your test
1. Your booking receipt and learners license
2. SA ID book or card
3. R140 for your temporary license when you pass