GUIDELINES TO BOOK YOUR LEARNERS TEST
Your learners license is the permit that state your ability to be allowed on the roads and it grants you time to practice and become a confident defensive driver with basic knowledge of a light motor vehicle and rules of the road.
Allowing you to drive supervised by a licensed driver and you may have passengers in the car.
It is valid for 24 months.
17 years or older on the date of the test in order to apply.
You must go in person to any Traffic Department in the western Cape to book and obtain a test date.
Please make sure you have the following
- Your South African ID;
- Your proof of address;
- 2 x black and white ID photos (identical);
- R68 booking fee (the fee may vary);
- Go to reception and ask for a learners application form;
- Complete the form and go to the queue for your eye test.
On the day of the test you must submit the following:
1. The white booking receipt with your time and date;
2. Your SA ID book or card;
3. R140 for your temporary Drivers License when you pass. CONTACT US WITH ASSISTANCE TO OBTAIN YOUR LEARNERS LICENSE