Terms & Conditions
I, the undersigned client, hereby agree to abide by the code of conduct, Terms and Conditions set by Infinity Driving School and I,
1. Herewith indemnify Infinity Driving Shool and understand that Infinity Driving School cannot be held liable for any legal liabilities for, injury, damage or losswhatsoevercaused to myself or the instructor;
2. I understand that eventhough Infinity Driving Shool's vehichles carry special insurance for learner drivers, that the policy does and will notcover medical claimsof any nature whatsoeverfor or on behalf of the undersigned client;
3. I understand that I, the client is exempt from and are not liable for any cost or damage to the car irrespective who's at fault in the event of an accident;
4. Items 1-3 mentioned above includes whilst the instructor/examineris in the car or not during lessons or Testing.
BOOKINGS & CANCELATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL LESSONS AND TESTS MUST BE PAID FULLY IN ADVANCE, NO EXCEPTIONS !!
1. It is entirely the responsibility of the client to make sure that bookings are made in advance promptly before or after lessons via whatsapp, sms or per phone call. Failure to do so will result in lessons being forfitted if time runs out before a test date or for any other reason;
2. Infinity Driving Shool will not be held liable for the refund of lessons in the case where a client's personal circumstances change ei. Moving location, client deciding not to continue with lessons, client failed to book lessons or for what ever the reason may be, nor any other reason.( Lessons must be continous at least once a week);
3. LESSONS WILL EXPIRE IF NO BOOKINGS ARE MADE WITHIN THREE MONTHS;
4. In the case where the Instructor's car is in an accident and there is a time delay to get the car operational again, there will be no refund on lessons, unless the client need to resume with lessons and test in that period that the car is being repaird or need to be replaced and not available and the client needs to make use of another driving school to do their lessons and test.
LESSONS WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL OR FORFEITED IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
1. Lessons not canceled 24 hours in advance except for death, illness, school, college, job related or personal distress of which proof need to be provided;
2. Clients that are more than 10 minutes late or not at the agreed upon place of pic up as agreed for the lesson. Last minute pickup point changes by the client;
3. Clients not having their learners license on them;
4. Lessons not paid for in advance will not commence;
5. No discount will be granted for changing from the instructors car to the clients car, concerning the remaining lessons or test.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ON DISCOUNT PACKAGES
1. Packages are payable upfront, Not refundable unless Infinity Driving School did not abide, honour or adhere to the code of conduct concerning the client;
2. Package lessons must be completed before the Clients test, it will under no cicumstances be carried over after the test;
3. Packages will not be splitted between two clients or neither is it transferable between clients.
Infinity Driving School and its instructors reserves the right to, after fair and numorous warning to the client to refuse proceeding with the lesson if:
1. The above Terms and Conditions are not respected and adhered to;
2. Mistreating the vehicle and not adhearing to instructions;
3. Violating any Traffic laws or create life threatening dangerous situations;
4. Not responding to the instructors instructions and commands;
5. No lessons will be done before 14h00 if a client worked night shift.
It is the Instructors final decision to determine if a client is Competent, safe and confident to be able to proceed with the test and not endangering the lives of any other person / driver or public figure on the road during the test.
I the undersigned client have read and fully understand the Terms & Conditions as well as the code of Conduct and agree to respect, abide and adhere to the above.
Download a PDF copy of the indemnity form or we can provide one for you.